Today, 12th May 2012, Madeleine McCann will be celebrating her nineth birthday. Five of these years have been spent away from family, away from siblings, away from her parents. We, they, still dont know where she is and who she will be celerating her birthday with today.
Madeleine has been missing since 3rd May 2007 from Praia de Luz, Portugal.
I accept that we all have opinions on this case but if you are a mummy, a sister, a daughter, a grandmother, I ask you to imagine if this little girl was one of yours.. wouldnt you want her home? I urge you to put any judgements you have aside and remember, there is still a little girl out there who needs to be found. Thats why A Mummys View and Tea&Biscotti have started the #Blogging4Madeleine campaign. This is a call out to all bloggers to get involved and raise awareness, post out her new-age photograph, post out the Find Madeleine information, tweet, retweet, Stumble Upon, DiggIt, Google+ – use every social media tool available to you to help bring this little girl home!
Your local police force immediately, AND
Operation Grange: 0207 321 9251 (in the UK) / +44 207 321 9251 (non-UK)
ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO DO THE RIGHT THING!
Vlog credits to @sinisterjag
All photos and contact details from www.findmadeleine.com
- McCanns: We Believe Madeleine Is Still Alive (news.sky.com)
- Madeleine McCann: New image of missing child at nine years old (news.stv.tv)
- McCanns to urge Portuguese police to reopen hunt for missing Madeleine (itv.com)
- Madeleine McCann cops ‘reviewing psychics’ Crimestoppers calls’ (thesun.co.uk)
- Five years on, parents of missing Madeleine McCann cling to hope (worldnews.msnbc.msn.com)
- Five years and still no sign – but the hunt goes on for Madeleine McCann (oyiabrown.com)
- McCanns have ‘no doubt’ Portuguese police will reopen Madeleine case (itv.com)
- Let’s Find Madeleine … (serendipityplus.wordpress.com)
- Madeleine McCann’s parents: She’ll be found alive (foxnews.com)
- Madeleine McCann: Still missing (growingmyfamilytree.wordpress.com)